Thursday, November 12, 2009

Come a little closer, hear what I have to say


Everything wouldn't mean anything at all,
& anything could mean nothing at all,

until your thoughts and feelings are involved.



Lets be more sensitive to the feelings of others around us as unobvious as that may be. Or at least take notice and observe their other expressions and reactions carefully doing whatever you want without a care about anything else.

The world isn't just about you feeling satisfied or happy with whatever you say, and that is a point I must learn too. I do take notice and am able to observe quite abit, but I still end up ignoring it sometimes for the pure joy of it. Like you're too immersed in that moment or something to actually consider about others D: Acknowledgement isn't enough, you have to address it.

This makes me think alot about myself, because I wouldn't want to be guilty. Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.



But then again, I should be the one changing my thoughts instead of waiting on others to change.

Once that is achieved, its like seeing everything in a new light, as though your world is changing. I swear my life would be different if I can change some thoughts in me. That's why different people have different reactions to the same situation.

I always feel better after sorting things out with myself. Sadly, its impossible to change right now.



I'm not going to tell anybody about it, not going to say a word until it is asked. Then I'll spew it all out then. Whatever happens, I'm not gonna take the initiative even though I want to. It makes me curious to know how much I mean to others given current and daily situations.

No comments: